Thursday, November 08, 2007

My latest show LITTLE WOMEN


Little Women, the Broadway Musical opened at Palo Alto Players in Palo Alto this past weekend. It is a must see for this cast alone. I had a great time directing the show and it is absolutely charming. The photo is of Marmee and the girls. 10 Actors and an orchestra of the same size perform the show in Mary Craven's costumes on Kuo-Hao Lo's fantastic set under Jim Gross's beautiful lights. Stage Manager Allison Stamm runs a tight ship and the show is just delightful, if I do say so myself. But don't just take it from me. Check out these reviews! The cast is terrific.
San Mateo Daily News
Milpitas Post
It is really a beautiful show, eveyone did a fantastic job. Check out the Palo Alto Players website www.paplayers.org to get more info and buy tickets!

No comments: